DPI-W5 PROJECT 1B: DIGITAL IMAGING EXERCISE

 DIGITAL PHOTOGRAPHY & IMAGING GCD 61204


 27/09/2024

24.09.2024 – 20.10.2024 / Week 1 – Week 4

ZHOU YUTONG/ 0378676

DIGITAL PHOTOGRAPHY & IMAGING GCD 61204/ Bachelor of Design (Honours) in Creative Media

GROUP:5

INSTRUCTIONS


LECTURE
W5 BASIC PHOTOGRAPHY SHOOTING:
Double exposure photography combines multiple images to create a surreal, emotional or humorous effect and can be easily achieved in-camera or using Adobe Photoshop!
  • Double exposures can be created using tools such as Adobe Photoshop without the need for a special double exposure camera.

  • Tilt-shift effects can transform ordinary photos into works of art, adding creative expression.
  • Creating false reflections can add the fine texture of a multiple exposure image.
  • Simple portraits of people can be combined with intricate details to create a balanced artistic effect.
Exercise

W5: PRACTICAL: HEARST MANSION

Choose




link,Adding Shadows




I made separate photos of myself and Superman, and I also made shadows and reflections

Feedback
My teacher asked me to organise my blog

REFLECTION:

Experience:I used ps to create the illustration of the palace, selecting the material and then collaging it, selecting the object and then keying it, creating layers

Observations:There are times when the keying isn't clean, I've found that clicking on the remnants with the brush selects them, which makes for a perfect key!

Findings :It's fun to create images with PS techniques!

Comments

Popular Posts